Always finding your kid kicking and punching things? Help them channel all that energy into something productive while learning a skill and keeping them fit!
These kid-focused karate classes aim to make the students work at a level comfortable to them while also being challenging at the same time. The exercises and sessions include a good amount of strength-training and flexibility exercises that help the whole body.
So get your little one on a path that only takes your mind and body upwards!
Students can choose between 8, 16 or 24 sessions, each running for 1 hour. It is recommended for students to go twice a week to develop their skills properly.
- Improve physical and mental health
- Build self-esteem and strengthen self-confidence
- Improve academic & work performance by raising your level of energy, focus, and concentration
- Learn and master self-defense techniques
Benefits of Karate:
- Increase in better reflexes and coordination
- Better performance in all physical activities generally
- Increased strength & stamina which in turn is a mood lifter
- Increased flexibility & weight control for better overall fitness
- Cardiovascular workouts (heart & lungs) to keep you in top shape
- Greatly improved balance
- Ability to defend oneself
- Reduction of excess weight
- Students should wear a karate uniform. They have the option to purchase it from the center for an additional AED 50
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
5 - 12 years old
- The student will get a certificate after passing each exam
- A registration fee of AED 100 must be paid directly at the institute
- It is recommended for students to go twice a week to develop their skills properly
- Students take an exam for the first belt after the first 2 months and for the remaining belts, the exam will be conducted every 3 months
- The exam fee for each belt will be between AED 200 to 400 depending on the belt
Unit #201, Ananas Building