Introduce your daughter to the exciting world of rhythmic gymnastics!
In this group class, students will learn gymnastics in a fun way that will improve their balance, posture, coordination, and strength. They will be guided by an experienced gymnastics instructor who will support them throughout their sessions while ensuring their safety.
Each session is 1.5 hours long. The lessons will focus on improving their developmental skills, as well as their listening skills and ability to follow directions through fun, organized activities.
What they will learn:
- How to walk on the balance beam, swing on the bars, and begin basic floor exercises, such as front rolls, back rolls, and handstands
- Gross motor skills - such as jumping, hopping on one or two feet being reinforced
- General and special physical training
- How to work with apparatus, trying to reveal the creative potential, musicality, and plasticity
- Classical and modern choreography to help develop the artistry that is so important for a gymnast
Book for 4 or 8 sessions depending on your child's ability and goals.
- Students are required to tie their hair & wear comfortable clothing
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 - 10 years old
- After completing 38 sessions, the student will have the chance to participate in a competition to receive a certificate
- A one-time registration fee of AED 200 must be paid directly to the institute
8th Street, behind Time Square Mall