Is your child a fan of the performing arts? Well, enhance their love for gymnastics, acting, performing & everything in between with these advanced circus programs designed specifically for kids!
This class covers a wide range of disciplines. Based on individual progress & the number of sessions students choose, the instructor will teach them different circus arts. In each 1.5-hour session, students will do 30-mins of gymnastics and 1-hour of performing arts.
- Acrobatic Gymnastics: Walkover, Kickover, 2nd-Ear, Cobra
- Circus Aerials Apparatus: Hammock Level 3, Aerial Hoop, Duet trapeze with coach, Aerial Silk Gymanstics
- Juggling: Twirling/Poi
- Equiibristic: Contortions
- Clowning and Acting: Express Emotions & Dialogue
Why should your kid learn circus skills?
- Improves their pattern recognition
- Improves accuracy and spatial awareness
- Improves their sense of rhythm and timing
- Encourages creativity and problem-solving
- Develops confidence
Kids are recommended to attend twice a week with either the 4 or 8 sessions to cover more dynamic & challenging techniques of the Circus Arts.
This class is suitable for students who have completed the beginner's level. The sessions can be rebooked as many times as needed until the target progress is made.
Intermediate & Advanced
- Students are required to purchase a uniform directly from the institute for a price of AED 100
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
8 - 12 years old