Give your growing children the right foundation and training on their fitness journey with these personalized physical training lessons!
In these 1-on-1 sessions, an experienced instructor will guide your child through the essential tenets of fitness, strength conditioning, weight management, nutrition and bodybuilding. He will customize the training to account for your teen's physical development, body type and prior level of experience, whether they are total beginners or looking to improve their existing regimen. They can choose between 1, 5 and 10 sessions, each running for 1 hour.
Key Elements for your child's fitness regimen:
- Aerobic Capacity/Cardiovascular Endurance
- Body Structure
- Muscular Endurance
About the Instructor:
Kat Ibrahim is a highly qualified and experienced personal trainer and fitness coach with a diploma in personal training, and is a fully registered member of Reps UAE. For the past 10 years, Ibrahim has worked to improve people's lives through teaching and training fitness and healthy habits. He appreciates the importance of communication and support, working together with his students to set regular goals and act as one team to achieve them.
The classes can be tailored towards any or all of the following areas:
- Strength & Conditioning: Practical application of the latest findings of sports science to the body, improving the quality of movement and maintaining healthy muscles and joints.
- Weight Management: Maintaining a healthy level of fat in the body is vital to proper bodily function. Weight gain is a common issue in today's sedentary urban lifestyles. Putting on weight may also be necessary for underweight people. These sessions will help students find the equilibrium of body fat needed for good health.
- Bodybuilding: Results-focused muscle building for ordinary men and women using an established muscle-building methodology built on 'maximum results in minimum time', with no need for the unrealistic and exaggerated looks of professional bodybuilders in media.
With around-the-clock guidance and support, these sessions are sure to help your child thrive!
- Basic dumbbells will be provided for use during sessions
- For more specialized training, students must have access to a properly equipped gym and equipment
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
13 - 17 years old
- Students can coordinate alternate meeting locations with the instructor after booking
At Your Premise