Let your kids learn the gentleman's game from seasoned professionals and develop their skills in fun and interactive sessions.
These cricket lessons include a range of skills required both on and off the field, and your kids can develop and enjoy the game through formats that are progressive and holistic. A wide variety of technical and physiological skills will be covered throughout the sessions, some of which are listed below.
- Developing a range of scoring shots
- Decision making in various scenarios
- Bowling to selected fields
- Assessing batsmen and how to bowl to them
- Increase speed and precision in attacking and defensive fielding scenarios
- Batting - Footwork to spin, Playing spin, Short pitch bowling
- Decision-making drills
- Bowling - Varying seam position, Length, Line
- Release Drills
- Core stability and intermediate technique under fatigue
- Shoulder, elbow, spine, and ankle stability
- Peripheral vision and ambidextrous drills
- Reaction Speed and plyometric training
Beginner & Intermediate
- Uniforms are mandatory and can be bought directly at the academy for a fee of AED 150 (VAT inc.).
- Students will require BYO cricket kits. The academy can advise parents on where to buy the kit from.
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
15 - 17 years old
- Students up to 19 years old are also eligible to book this class
Dubai College, Al Sufouh 2