Let your kids learn the gentleman's game from seasoned professionals and develop their skills in these fun and interactive sessions.
These cricket lessons include a range of skills required both on and off the field, and your kids can develop and enjoy the game through formats that are progressive and holistic. A wide variety of technical and physiological skills will be covered throughout the sessions, some of which are listed below.
- Striking for distance
- Co-ordinated striking
- Underarm throwing & Targeting modified overarm throw
- Gathering & Catching
- Standing arm rolls
- Targeted arm rolls
- Batting - Grip, Stance, Back-lift, Directional hitting, RBW, Driving, Defense, Cut, Glance & Pull
- Bowling: Grip, Short run-up, Bowling action, Length bowling, Seam bowling, Run-up, High arm action, Seam position, Spin
- Fielding: Overarm throw, Longbow, Chase, Pick-up & Throw, Low & high catching, Long barrier, Close &
- Outfield catching, Flat & Bounce throw, WK stance, Balance
- Hand-eye coordination
- Peak motor co-ordination
- Auxiliary capacity (speed, endurance)
- Core stability
- Bilateral coordination (resistance training and periodization)
Beginner & Intermediate
- Uniforms are mandatory and can be bought directly at the academy for a fee of AED 150 (VAT inc.).
- Students will require BYO cricket kits. The academy can advise parents on where to buy the kit from.
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
4 - 11 years old
Deira International School
Near Orient Insurance Building
Al Badia Blvd, Dubai Festival City