Visit Vietnam from the comfort of your own home with these classic tropical-inspired dishes. Luna will teach you to create 2 dishes in this private, online class. Each class takes 2 hours.
- A mixture of fresh fruit, tasty spices, and delicious shrimp that comes together to make a tasty mango papaya salad with shrimp (nom xoai/ dudu hai san)
- Refreshing and crunchy Vietnamese coconut milk dessert with either banana or corn topped with peanuts, tapioca pearls, and crushed ice
The instructor is a passionate home cook who learned to create masterful Vietnamese meals from her father who is a professional chef in their home country. Take this class with Luna and learn to make these refreshing and healthy dishes.
*Chilli is an optional ingredient in this recipe. It can be adjusted according to your liking.
* A list of the ingredients and kitchenware needed during the session will be sent to you via email
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* Participants must mention what foods or ingredients they are allergic or sensitive to so that the instructor can avoid using these items