Spring rolls (nem ran or cha gio) are the most beloved of Asian dishes, and they are also very easy to make at home!
Luna will teach you how to create this delicious meal that is often served everywhere in Vietnam from five-star hotels to street carts on the sidewalks of Hanoi. This dish is the specialty of the instructor as she learned to make it at home with the help of her father who worked as a professional chef in Vietnam.
In this 2-hour, online class, you will have a choice of using one of the four main ingredients: minced beef, chicken, shrimp or veggies.
You'll learn to:
- Slice and marinate the mixed meat and vegetables and to flavor them with Vietnamese spices
- Use rice paper to make the rolls
- Fry the rolls and make the traditional Vietnamese salad of cucumber and carrots
- Create a fish sauce for dipping that can be served with or without chilly
This dish is suitable for all seasons and is very easy to make, especially for large groups.
*Chilly is an optional ingredient in this recipe. It can be adjusted according to your liking.
* A list of the ingredients and kitchenware needed during the session will be sent to you via email
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* Participants must mention what foods or ingredients they are allergic or sensitive to so that the instructor can avoid using these items