Are you looking to try some new and exotic seafood dishes to spice up your diet? We've got just the class for you!
In this private, online class, Luna will introduce you to the classic Hanoi grilled fish dish (cha ca la vong) seasoned with turmeric, spring onion, and dill. The class takes 2 hours. The instructor is a passionate home cook who learned the Vietnamese culinary arts from her father who worked as a professional chef in Vietnam for many years.
You'll learn to:
- Marinate the fish fillet of your choice
- Season the dish to your taste
- Cook white rice to pair with this flavourful dish
- Create a special dipping sauce using fish sauce, garlic, lime, and chilly
*Chilli is an optional ingredient in this recipe. It can be adjusted according to your liking.
* A list of the ingredients and kitchenware needed during the session will be sent to you via email
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* Participants must mention what foods or ingredients they are allergic or sensitive to so that the instructor can avoid using these items