Ready to cook a seafood feast?
In this 2-hour class, you will learn how to make a delicious seafood dish from an experienced chef.
The class is held in a private 1-on-1 setting where the instructor will be able to give you their complete attention while you cook your recipe.
You can choose any one to cook from the list below:
- Mixed seafood noodles or fried rice
- Seared salmon with sautéed veggies
- Fish stew with rice or noodle
- Prawn in garlic butter sauce with pasta
- Shrimp salad with greens
- Tuna cakes with pasta
- Breaded fish fillet or fish tempura with sauce
* Students are advised to bring aprons. Otherwise will be provided by the instructor.
* Instructor will provide a print out of the recipes.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
9 and older
At Instructor Home:
(Unit number will be shared upon booking)
Al Furjan Townhouses, Phase 2