This 40-hours (5 days x 8 hours) program is suitable for anyone who wants to pursue a career in baking, open an own bakery or simply is a passionate hobby baker. No previous knowledge or baking experience required. You will start with the foundation of food safety and ingredients, learn how to make and process dough and how to bake different types of bread and assess its quality.
- Introduction: food safety and raw materials
- Dough processing: dough temperature, mixing and kneading, adding time and techniques to ingredients
- Fermentation Process: microflora in doughs & techniques to enhance bread quality
- Pre-Doughs: polish and fermented doughs - preparation and 7 ways of using different pre-doughs
- Special Bread: different flour ingredients - wheat, rye flour, special techniques & alternative ingredients
- Braiding & shaped bread: braiding methods and bread design
- Bread quality evaluation: evaluation of bread quality & display
* For those who successfully complete this program, we recommend the Swiss Bread & Baking Program - Level 2.
* All materials are provided, including uniform, stationaries, locker, studying & kitchen materials
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Participants completing this program are awarded a certificate of excellence which is approved & accredited by the Richemont Centre of Excellence in Bakery & Pastry located at Luzern in Switzerland
* Advanced course in Swiss Bread & Baking is available for professional chefs with more than one year of industry experience. Please call us at 800 3337 for further details
Al Shera Tower, Promenade Level, Cluster E, #Unit B-01,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT