Suitable for those who have completed the Level 1 Pastry, Chocolate and Ice Cream Making Program, this 40-hour (5 days x 8 hours) intensive European certified training program exposes you to the diverse world of Swiss confectionery and fine cake production and advance your knowledge and skills from the first level. Although fast-paced and compact, it provides a complete introduction to modern pastry making, the process, and techniques in a fully-equipped state of the art kitchen.
- Choux Paste, Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cakes
- Classic Cakes In Contemporary/Modern Presentation With Different Techniques
- Tiramisu, Chocolate Mousse, Passion Fruit Entremets
- Butter Cream, Baked Cheesecake, Chocolate Brownies, Carrot Cake, Apple Tart Tatin, Millie Feuille
- Black Forest Cake, Austrian Apple Mouse Cake, White Chocolate & Coffee Entremets
- Milk Chocolates With Pear & Saffron Center, Crunchy Chocolate Cake, Individual Cakes Fro Lobby Display Or Shops
- Decorations: Fruit Gels, Microwave Sponge, Chocolate Glazes, Shiny Mirror Glazes, Cremeux & Brandy Snaps
* If you want to advance your skills further, you can continue with the Level 3 program in pastry & cake making.
* All materials are provided, including uniform, stationaries, locker, studying & kitchen materials
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Course pre-requisite: Participants should have completed the Level 1 of professional pastry, chocolate & ice cream cake making program
* Participants completing this program are awarded a certificate of excellence which is approved & accredited by the Richemont Centre of Excellence in Bakery & Pastry located at Luzern in Switzerland
Al Shera Tower, Promenade Level, Cluster E, #Unit B-01,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT