If you enjoy sipping a perfect blend of tea and bask in its essence, then you will love this class where you get to discover different types of teas that heals both your body and mind and eases you into a relaxing mood.
This online single-session (1 hour) is an introduction to herbal teas and their benefits for your body. These teas are good for your digestive health, your respiratory and heart health as well as helping you detox your system which leads to weight loss as well as overall well being.
You can choose any 4 teas to brew from the options below:
- Camomile tea
- Lemongrass and pandan leaves tea
- Ginger and cinnamon tea
- Chinese red dates and goji berries tea
- Hibiscus tea
- Tisani tea (blend of various herbs)
- Chrysanthemum tea
About the instructor:
Sabeen Faruqi received her training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where she studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With her knowledge, you can co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
- All ingredients and kitchenware needed during the sessions will be communicated to the student before the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
14 and older
- Upon booking this course, you will be contacted by the instructor who will send you a link to the online platform where your class will be conducted
- If you have specific dietary restrictions please specify so the menu can be customised accordingly
On any video-calling app