Whether you hit the gym on a regular basis and want to pop up those muscles, or you just want to eat a balanced diet to remain healthy, it all starts with the right eating habit. So start making your dreams real of getting a leaner fitter healthier body with this class.
In this 3-day intense program, you will be introduced to different kinds of exercises, pantry cleanings, and supermarket tours to educate you on how to make better choices when cooking or buying ingredients. This program is not just about diets but also about understanding your unique body and mind and what you need to do to reach your objectives and health goals. Each session will have a generous 4 hours and will be conducted online.
By the end of the class, you will be able to achieve your optimal weight, balance your hormones, maximize your energy and increase your sleep.
- Day 1: Introduction to healthy eating, pantry cleaning, supermarket tour, how to shop (look for healthy ingredients and avoid hidden sugars).
- Day 2: Introduction to healthy food swaps to avoid eating junk especially when eating out. In addition to this, nutritionist Sabeen will show you how to meal prep for the week with a demo cooking class.
- Day 3: Introduction to healthy practices, different kinds of exercises as well as an introduction to meditation and yoga. How to visualize your future by making a vision board.
About the instructor:
Sabeen Faruqi received her training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where she studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With her knowledge, you can co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
- Any materials needed during the sessions will be communicated to the student before the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
14 and older
- Upon booking this course, you will be contacted by the instructor who will send you a link to the online platform where your class will be conducted
- Provide Sabeen with your recent blood reports if possible
On any video-calling app