The only sustainable diet is your own unique diet.
Join this online, 1-on-1 session with the acclaimed and highly certified Dr. Oudi and understand the factors that affect your health, lead to weight gain, and influence your diet. Master your diet in this 1-hour program accredited by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi as a CME (Continuing Medical Education) course and available internationally as a Certification program by TRACCERT Canada
- When to eat and the number 1 cause of weight gain
- How to use math for you instead of against you
- Understanding calories so you can lose weight or prevent weight gain
- Getting in touch with your inner biological hunger clock
- Aligning with an innate eating structure that is right for you
- Understanding the ideal protein, fat, and carbohydrate ratio for your body type
- How to find the perfect pace of food consumption to prevent overeating
- Understanding the ideal quantity of food for each of your meals
- Preventing common symptoms caused by timing, quality, and quantity of food consumption
- Overcoming under-appreciated influences including interpersonal, social and cultural factors
- Preventing self-sabotage caused by guilt and fear
About the Instructor:
Dr. Oudi Abouchacra is the co-author of Eat-ology, a cancer survivor, and a highly-experienced Chiropractor. His Eat-ology program is accredited by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi as a CME course and available internationally as a Certification program by TRACCERT Canada. His programs have reached Toronto, Johannesburg, Australia, Africa, across Canada, and throughout the GCC.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
7 and older
* Upon booking, you will be contacted by the institute to provide the link to the online portal where the class will be conducted.
* An attendance certificate can be provided upon request.