If your morning cup of joe is the highlight of your day or you're looking to expand your barista skills, find out what it is like to taste a variety of coffees brews just like industry experts do. This is your chance to cup and taste a diverse range of coffees - all distinctive in taste, aroma, and body.
During this private class, you will spend 3-hour cupping the origin of each coffee, like coffee professionals, to find individual notes and flavors, followed by a tasting session. Cupping is a methodical process used to evaluate different coffees side-by-side. The process is used by coffee buyers to determine which coffees to purchase, by roasters to help guide their roast profiles, and by baristas to know how to best brew and serve coffees in the cafe.
After cupping, you will have a chance to taste your favorite coffees to see how the flavors on the cupping table translate into the final beverage. This an experience that we believe will delight all coffee lovers and possibly even convince coffee haters to join the fan club!
- Difference between light, medium and dark roast
- Importance of choosing the roasting profile
- What is the importance of roasting profile and trying different profiles
- Different coffee process (natural, honey and washed.)
- Taste the flaws of coffee
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* A certificate of completion will be provided by the roastery
Opposite Jashanmall Warehouse 33
Street 26 B, Industrial 4