Want to kickstart your day with delicious, homemade espresso drinks instead of using powdered coffee scraps or fine-tune your barista skills? This private hands-on barista training course will equip you with all the skills you need to make a delicious cup of "liquid gold" at home or thrive in a cafe.
No previous experience is needed and in 3 hours, you will learn the basics of what it takes to become a barista and receive a certificate upon completion. The class will begin with an overview of brewing methods and explore a couple of varieties of brewing.
You will learn the technique to make espresso, and get that delicious, balanced shot. The class also covers the ways of using milk in coffee and how to evaluate different brews of coffee by cupping. The class culminates in learning how to put all of the skills together with a focus on learning how to construct drinks from beginning to end!
What you'll learn:
- Milk base and filter brewing methods
- Making espresso, milk-based coffee, and lattes
- Coffee brewing
By the end of this course, you will have the skills to set up your station, dial-in, create espresso-based drinks, and clean and maintain espresso equipment. What's more? You will also have 1-week access to the coffee bar area for additional practice.
- Essential knowledge about coffee from bean to cup.
- Difference between commercial coffee & specialty coffee.
- Calibrating the grinder.
- Basic criteria for preparing espresso (extraction & taste)
- Frothing the milk.
- Cleaning & maintenance.
- Qualifying the barista into becoming an intermediate barista.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* A certificate of completion will be provided by the roastery
Opposite Jashanmall Warehouse 33
Street 26 B, Industrial 4