What comes to mind when you think of the perfect cup of coffee? Maybe it's a specific roast that hits the spot or if you like your morning joe creamy and foamy, it's the addition of expertly steamed milk. Regardless, there's a lot more to making the perfect cup of coffee than mixing ground beans with hot water. Here's your chance to get the rundown on all that goes into brewing coffee from scratch.
This private, 3 hours class is an ideal class for those who love brewing coffee at home and are looking to take their skills to the next level, or for those just getting into coffee and want to learn more!
You will learn everything from filter brewing methods to understanding coffee as it relates to plant species and how it's grown, with an emphasis on hands-on training. You will receive a certificate upon completion of this class and have 1-week access to the coffee bar area for additional practice.
What you'll learn:
- Learn how changing brewing variables affect extraction
- Explore how specialty coffee is grown and processed
- Discover what makes certain coffees more flavorful and complex than others
Everything you learn in this class is crucial for discerning the individual brewing factors that affect the taste. You will never again have to resort to drinking instant coffees that miss the mark when compared to your favorite coffee shop, so what are you waiting for?
- Essential knowledge about coffee from bean to cup.
- Grinder Calibration.
- Difference between under extraction & over-extraction.
- Essentials of balanced extraction.
- Brewing methods.
- Cleaning & Maintenance.
- Qualifying the barista into becoming an intermediate barista.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* A certificate of completion will be provided by the roastery
Opposite Jashanmall Warehouse 33
Street 26 B, Industrial 4