Passionate about cooking? What better way to improve your skills than learning straight from some of the best culinary connoisseurs!
This 1-day masterclass features the exclusive fusion cooking of 10 vegetarian & non-vegetarian dishes demonstrated by Indian MasterChef winner Ripu Daman Handa, Shivani Mehta from the Art of Cooking, and apprentice chef Siddesh Marvadi from Siddhu Cooking Classes!
Prior to the masterclass, an exciting competition will take place where attendees can bring their own exotic salad (optional) and let the famous chefs judge them. Winners will be rewarded with a surprise gift.
If you are not interested in taking part in the competition, you can watch it as an audience or arrive directly for the masterclass at 12.30pm.
- Cooking Competition (optional) - 10.30am - 12pm
Anybody who books this class here can join the competition as an audience or participate in the competition by bringing your own exotic salad mix (pre-made at home)
- Cooking Masterclass with Celeb Chefs - 12.30pm - 5pm
This exclusive fusion class compromises of 10 vegetarian & non-vegetarian dishes - soups, starters, main course, desserts, and our chef specialties which will be demonstrated live.
Plus, special giveaways will also be awarded to audience participants who can answer random questions from the facilitators & chefs during the class. This is one event you shouldn't miss!
* Notepads, pens & printed recipe copies of the dishes showcased in the event will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
12 and older
* Participants who want to join the competition must come at 10:00 am – 12 pm. Masterclass starts at 12:30 pm until 5:00 pm
* Lunch and tea/coffee will be provided to all participants
Four Points by Sheraton