Learn the art of chocolate making!
This artisan course on hand-made chocolate helps one understand the craft of Artisan Production and get a theoretical & practical understanding of what makes the process successful.
Who is this course for?
The course is specially designed for those seeking to understand the craft of Artisan Chocolate Production at personal, professional and entrepreneurial levels.
If learning to mold and creating your own chocolate fantasy is what you're looking for, then look no further...
Qualification & Outcome
ICCA Dubai Art of Chocolate Making Certificate accredited by City & Guilds London
In 2 days of intense and enjoyable classes, you will be immersed in the art of chocolate making, which includes:
- Getting to know chocolate - History & Processing
- Art of perfect tempering of chocolate
- Making Truffles - traditional to exotic blends
- Printed & filled chocolates - making a range of fillings
- Molding chocolates of different kinds – solid, filled, hollow shapes
- Coloring and flavoring chocolate
About the Instructor – Chef Vrushali Jadhav
Developing a strong affinity towards cooking at a very young age made Vrushali pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management from IHM Goa, India, to pursue her passion and have a career in the world of culinary. Her dedication and commitment to excel have made her a name in the Culinary Fraternity in the UAE.
Chef Vrushali’s professional career started with the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, spotting immense talent in her which got her the opportunity to be a part of the pre-opening team at the prestigious Madinat Jumeirah Hotel in 2004. She has taken challenges and opportunities as they came, moving from Jumeirah Group to Dusit Thani and then to The Palace Down Town, where she worked as the Head Pastry Chef for over 7 years making the hotel a popular F&B offering in Dubai.
After years of industry experience, she embarked on the teaching path and joined ICCA Dubai to share her knowledge with aspiring young chefs. Today, she is also a certified Gelato Trainer by Carpigiani Gelato University, Italy, along with being a Patisserie Chef Instructor at ICCA Dubai.
* All equipment, ingredients, protective gear and stewarding support provided for, along with recipe cards
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 and older
* ICCA Dubai Art of Chocolate Making Certificate accredited by City & Guilds London is provided upon successful completion of the course program & assessment for an additional fee of AED 360.
Block 8, First Floor