This hands-on, private class will teach you how to make your cakes a real stand-out! Passionate cake expert Divya will guide you on how to prepare your cake with ganache, as well as how to cover and create simple fondant figurines and embellishments using simple decorating tools.
A pre-made cake will be provided for you to practice on (class does not include baking). At the end of the 4-hour session, you get to take home and take pride in your own decorated masterpiece. Classes are available for ladies only.
What you will learn:
- Fill and frost cake with ganache
- Cover and decorate the cake perfectly with fondant
- Make an animal figurine with fondant
- Other tips and tricks for handling fondant
Note: This workshop teaches you about cake frosting and decoration, cake baking is not included. Check out Get Started with Cake Baking & Decoration: Make 4 Cakes if you'd like to learn cake baking skills.
* Pre-made cakes and fondant will be provided
* You can bring your own fondant tools to use. Alternatively, they will be provided for use during the class
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
Instructor's Home at:
Trio Tower - 19 A Street
(Unit number will be shared upon booking)