Make any wedding event complete and sweet with an iconic layered cake!
Take this 15-hour (3 sessions x 5 hours) private class and design the perfect wedding cake that will appeal to your customers' requests. This advanced level workshop will take you to a hands-on learning on the essentials of wedding cake making: from frosting, detailing the decors, to stacking the layers (class does not include baking).
Passionate and experienced baker Divya will give you detailed instruction on creating various wedding cake styles, including tips on how to transport it properly to your customer's location. You get to bring home your cake creations along with printed recipe notes. Classes are available for ladies only.
What you will learn:
- Frost & decorate pre-made cakes and dummy cakes with ganache
- Cover cakes with fondant
- Decorate the covered cakes
- Learn detailing and cake decoration techniques
- Stack cake layers perfectly
- Make a fondant figurine and learn other fondant molding tips
- Learn methods to transport and assemble the wedding cake to customer's location
* Pre-made & dummy cakes, and cake decorating ingredients will be provided
* You can bring your own fondant tools to use. Alternatively, they will be provided for use during the class
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
* Experience on cake decoration is required
Instructor's Home at:
Trio Tower - 19 A Street
(Unit number will be shared upon booking)