Master the art of baking and pastry-making with this 18-hour group course! Sign up with a friend or a special someone for this fun and educational baking course.
This course is also suitable for junior chefs as well as beginners who wish to increase their knowledge about baking desserts, bread, and pastries. Under the guidance of professional chefs, you will cover different aspects of baking within 3 days. At the end of each session, you will get to take your delicious baked goods home with you along with a recipe book!
- Day 1 – Yeast products: You will learn about the requirements for making bread, including the basics of bread making, and how to make many variations of one recipe. You will also learn about the importance of kneading and proofing and how to look at dough to see if it is ready for the final step. Products for the day will include basic white bread, brioche, bread rolls and a Focaccia.
- Day 2 – Cakes and Cookies: You will learn about the different classifications of cookies, different types of preparation methods, how to make cake sheets and a standard 8-inch cake. You will prepare a variety of cakes and cookies during this session.
- Day 3 - Desserts: You will learn about custard-based desserts, frozen desserts, and gelatin desserts including how to make different types of puddings. You will also explore the basics of plating any type of dessert.
- All kitchen ingredients will be provided for the classes
- Students will receive branded aprons and cinch bags from the institute
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
17 and older
- Students will receive a certificate of attendance
1 Sheikh Zayed Rd
Trade Centre 1
Sheikh Zayed Road