Mandala means "Circle" or "Completion" and it has an ancient history of its own. It is recognized for its deep spiritual meaning and representation of wholeness. Mandala art consists of intricate and beautiful circles that portray the artist's view on life and imagination.
If you are looking for a traditional, unorthodox painting style but can still create jaw-dropping beautiful works, then Mandala art is definitely a top choice. Book this class and have a talented artist teach you the tips and curves of designing and creating Mandala art.
Intended for beginners, you will learn:
- How to use Fineliners
- Basics of Mandala Drawing
- Mandala Patterns
- Thinking Creatively
- Basics to learn on different mediums
* Materials will be provided
* Apart from this, the following takeaway kit will be provided so that you continue practicing at home: a New Practice Sheet, Adult Coloring Mandala, Black Pens, Multi-Color Fineliners, and a Pattern Sheet
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
15 and older
* Advanced level classes can be also given. To book them please contact us at our toll-free number 800 3337
Number One Tower Suites