Mandala means "Circle" or "Completion" and it has an ancient history of its own. It is recognized for its deep spiritual meaning and representation of wholeness. Mandala art consists of intricate and beautiful circles that portray the artist's view on life and imagination.
If you are looking for a traditional, unorthodox painting style but can still create jaw-dropping beautiful works, then Mandala art is definitely a top choice. Book this class and have a talented artist teach you the tips and curves of designing and creating Mandala art. You will have 1 or 2 sessions with 3 hours each in a private 1-on-1 setting. You can rebook the class as many times as you want until you've reached your desired level.
Beginners will learn:
- How to use Fineliners
- Basics of Mandala Drawing
- Mandala Patterns
- Thinking Creatively
- Basics to Learn on Different Mediums
More advanced artists who know the basics of Mandala art and are looking to improve their skills or just refresh their knowledge of the art will learn:
- New and more Detailed Patterns
- Skills to Use Different Pen Thicknesses
* Materials will be provided
* Apart from this, the following takeaway kit will be provided so that you continue practicing at home: a New Practice Sheet, Adult Coloring Mandala, Black Pens, Multi-Color Fineliners, and a Pattern Sheet
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
At Your Premise