Here's a well-planned and exciting initiative for you to commit to practicing yoga. Participants will be given an opportunity to experience the high energy and laser focus approach of Bootcamp with the inner stillness of yoga and yogic attitude. Participants will be put through an accelerated result-driven program where the emphasis will be on results. So get ready to dump the plump and build a brand new you.
Interested members will have to apply first and then they have to come for an interview with the teacher. Needs will be mapped for each participant and the teacher will have a file detailing their needs/wants. Get your daily dose of sweat with an intensive 90 mins class of yoga and workout sessions.
Benefits of Bootcamp
- Social engagement - placing individuals into groups and empowering rivalry against others in the class to accomplish everyday goals.
- Improves mental health - the power of the teachers and the basic objective of quick improvement help individuals trust that they can change and improve, making them tougher and progressively self-confident as they see quantifiable outcomes.
- Long-term fitness - the addictive nature of training camp exercises and the exhaustive idea of these exercises drives long haul change and way of living adjustment. By incorporating dietary components with customary exercises, training camp exercises speak to a full-body exercise as well all in all life mentality move, which makes wellness a lasting piece of specialist’s perspective
- Improves moods - the discharge of endorphins can be a genuine
vitality supporter, as with any exercise. After you complete an extraordinary hour-long exercise, those endorphins will improve your mood and dispel stress hormones from your body, leaving you empowered, prepared to confront the day, and energized for your next workout.
- Weight loss and muscle toning - the objective of boot camp yoga isn’t an improvement in one territory, but a full-body reorganization. Additionally, the exchanging among quality and cardiovascular components keeps your metabolism highly responsive and connected long after the exercise is finished, helping you burn calories even hours after you leave the center.
- Oct 13 – Warm Up: Upper Body Workout, Legs, and Cardio – Beginners Guide with Isha Bhatnagar
- Oct 14 – Core Strengthening Yoga: Increase Strength and Flexibility with Shweta Apte
- Oct 15 – Arm Balancing and Back Bending with Isha Bhatnagar
- Oct 16 – Back bending, Chest opening, Spine Healing with Drum Meditation with Daniela
- Oct 17 – Back Bending, Posture Alignment, Legs Workout and Awakening Your Spine with Daniela
- Oct 20 – Be Active - Sweat Session - Dynamic Yoga Class with Isha Bhatnagar
- Oct 21 – Breathing Techniques (Pranayama) - Shoulders and Abdominal Workout and Inversions with Daniela Dela Casa
- Oct 22 – Cardio Exercise – Refuel your Body and Increase Metabolism with Isha Bhatnagar
- Oct 23 – Full Relaxation: Laughter Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation with Prem Amit
- Oct 24 – Lean Routine: Be Firm, Do some Burning and Keep the Balance with Shweta Apte
- Oct 27 – Mixed Class: Sivananda Yoga, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra with Dr. Maha
- Oct 28 – Intense Yoga Session using Yoga Props with Kala Shekhar
- Oct 29 – Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskar) – Warrior Poses with Isha Bhatnagar
- Oct 30 – Body Detox and Total Yoga Therapy – Importance of Health and Benefits of Yoga to our body with Dr. Maha
- Oct 31 – Body Total Plunge & Final Bootcamp Assesment with Isha Bhatnagar
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
Trident Bayside, First Floor