You can now sail modern dinghies around the Palm Jumeirah!
Learn to handle and sail yourself and get the whole family into sailing with these compact boats that offer a host of features for recreation and sport. The sailboats you will learn on are ultra-lightweight meaning that the hull form and rigs need not be extreme, creating ease of handling.
Based on your skill level and sailing experience, your instructor will choose the right boat for you from RS Quba (11.5 feet), the RS Feva (11 feet) or the RS Aero (13 feet). Even kids will be able to get in on the fun with lessons on the RS Tera (9.5 feet).
With private, 1-on-1 lessons, make the most of your time as the instructor teaches you how to handle a dinghy and how to navigate the waters. Choose between 10 sessions to get an in-depth introduction to the fundamentals of sailing and 5 sessions to advance your existing skills. Each session lasts for 1 hour and you will be able to gain all the knowledge you need to take your sailing skills further.
Join this class to advance your interest in sailing and take your family or friends splashing around on dinghies near one of the world’s most gorgeous beaches.
* You must wear comfortable clothing and swimwear; life jackets will be provided
* We recommend that you bring along a sunhat, sunglasses, and a high SPF sunblock
* You can wear waterproof shoes or go barefoot
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older
* Pre-requisite: You must have some sailing experience
* Free valet parking available. You must arrive 15 minutes before your actual schedule to avail this
* Free access to changing room, shower, and towels
* Sunbed and pool access not provided. It can be bought separately at the reception.
* Letter of participation can be provided upon request
Sofitel Dubai The Palm
The Palm Jumeirah