Learn what you need to know to explore the underwater world using scuba and enjoy a rewarding challenge.
As an SSI Open Water Diver, you’ll be trained to a maximum depth of 18 meters/60 feet, and are qualified to dive in conditions as good as, or better than, those in which you trained. This SSI Open Water Diver course includes three parts:
- Knowledge Development - covers the principles, concepts, and terms you need to know for dive safety and enjoyment.
- Confined Water Dives - learn and practice scuba skills in a pool or water with pool-like conditions. You’ll enjoy making one or more mini dives, which take you through the same steps you follow when you make open water dives.
- Open Water Dives - you practice, apply and demonstrate what you learn during four Open Water dives at a local dive site.
This is the beginning of a lifetime filled with dive adventures. The 3 sessions will consist of 1 session in a pool and 2 sessions in the open sea. The 1st session will be held at a pool, while the 2nd and 3rd will take place in the sea.
- The class fee includes equipment and e-learning charges.
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
10 and older
- Students will get an SSI Open Water Diver certificate.
Al Roda Beach Resort
Behind Sunset Mall, Jumeirah 3