Become a more confident diver with the necessary skills and knowledge to prevent and manage mishaps in water.
The PADI Rescue Diver course is a total of 12 hours (4 sessions x 3 hours per session) and prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. All necessary materials will be provided within the price.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
You'll use basic scuba equipment and will need a pocket mask to practice in-water resuscitation. During exercises, you'll work with an oxygen unit, floats, marker buoys and perhaps CPR mannequins. Your PADI Instructor will explain the equipment that you need and may suggest additional gear, such as your own first aid kit, which will be useful throughout your diving career.
Following this course, divers can proceed to the PADI Professional Divemaster Course
Intermediate & Advanced
* Diving equipment, courseware, wetsuit, towels & slippers will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older
* Participants must already be experienced swimmers
* Participants of all ages must sign a medical liability form to prove they are medically fit for diving
* Upon completion of the course, you will receive a PADI Rescue Diver certificate
* The training might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
Open Beach Jumeirah 3, Bermuda Diving Center Meeting Point
Behind Sunset Mall