This open water course is a 2-day program (2-3 hours each day) that provides the knowledge and skills you need to become a certified PADI open water diver. Before going underwater, you will receive access to an e-learning module allowing you to go through the theory online in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace and on your own schedule. You will learn through interactive presentations that include videos and reading material along with short quizzes to let you assess your progress and review anything you might miss.
Once you have completed the theory part, you can begin your practical in-water training with your instructor. It’s easy, exciting and fun! The diving part of the course will be of two segments: 5 confined water sessions and 4 open water dives. All diving session take place on Jumeirah beach and after 3 days you will be granted the PADI learner license to dive up to 18m, anywhere in the world.
Upon completion, you can take up the Advanced Open Water Course to explore more exciting dives.
* All diving equipment is included in the price - no hidden or extra charges!
* Access to e-learning course materials can be purchased directly from the instructor for AED 370. (alternatively, manual book and DVD can be purchased from the center at AED 300)
* Changing rooms & lockers are available for use at the hotel
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older
* Participants need to be in reasonable physical health and are required to sign a medical questionnaire before the class starts
* The sessions can be rescheduled in case of unfavorable weather conditions for safety reasons. Rescheduling due to weather conditions will not affect your learning hours
Hotel Dukes Dubai
The Palm Jumeirah