Freediving is all about having control, discipline and inward power. If you’ve always wanted to dive in and explore the underwater world on your own terms and as long as your breath allows, freediving is for you. Take this 9-hour PADI Freediver Course (3 sessions x 3 hours) and discover why freediving has become a popular choice among adventure lovers.
You will begin by learning freediving principles in a classroom setup, then proceed to practical sessions both in the pool and in open water. A professional diving instructor will be guiding you throughout the sessions.
Pre-requisite: You must have basic swimming skills and good physical health. No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving needed.
- 1st session (3 hours) - Theory class at Movenpick Hotel JBR
- 2nd session (3 hours) - Diving class at Movenpick Hotel JBR
- 3rd session (3 hours) - Fujairah boat dive. Session time will start once you are in the boat in Dibba, Fujairah. Transport to Fujairah & boat trip cost is included in the price
if you wish to take freediving to the next level after completing this course, you can take the Advanced Freediver Course.
* Diving suits, gear, and PADI e-learning materials are included in the price
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
* Pre-requisite: You must have basic swimming skills to take this course
* Students will receive the soft copy of the PADI certificate upon completion of the course; Hard copy will be given every 27th of the month
* Students must sign a medical liability form before taking the class
* Training might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
* Transportation to Fujairah & boat trip fees are included in the cost
Jumeirah Beach Residence - JBR