Whether you want to put your green thumb to the test, boost your home's appeal with house plants, or lead a healthier lifestyle by growing your own veggies, Megha's 2-hour private class is the first step!
Growing a healthy garden as a beginner requires patience and basic knowledge about plant types that can be grown in our climate, the proper way to tend to the soil and the best tools to use. Get introduced to the ultimate gardening start-up tips and tricks to grow healthy plants in your backyard or a balcony!
- How to start with growing your own plants at home
- Basic technical know-how of growing plants
- Quick tips to understand the needs of your plants in a better way
- Learn to examine your plants to fulfill their requirements and grow them well
- Growing indoor plants to purify the air, uplift your mood, enrich your life and beautify your home
- Hands-on gardening techniques and know more about the plants you would like to grow
Students will be able to work on 2 different plants, on average, and take home their creations.
- All required materials will be provided, and students will be able to take home their creations.
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
6 and older
At the instructor's home at:
Rose 1 Residence, 17 b Street,
(apartment # will be shared upon booking)