Having a hard time communicating in English? Learning a new language would take some time and effort, but this conversational program will help you learn it specifically for everyday use.
This 20-hour conversational English language course focuses on the practical use of English on all four core skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Under the instruction of a highly-qualified and professional trainer, beginners will learn commonly-used English phrases and confidently apply them in different scenarios like casual talks, on the job, or in a formal setting.
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools. It takes a total of 10 sessions (2 hours each) to complete the full course.
- Meeting & Greeting, Initiating Conversation, Introducing
- Day to Day Conversation, Telling Directions, Excuse for Being Late, Asking for Information
- How to Talk About Food, Clothes Weather, Looks and People
- At the Job, Making Phone Calls, Approval, Agreement Disagreement
- Social Skills Inviting People, Talk about Plans, Departure Phrases, How Do People Say
- Being Assertive / Handling Criticism, Making Complaints, Saying No, Being Apologetic
- Around the Job, Describing Job, and Job profile, Talking About Expertise
- Uncommon Expressions and Conditional Sentences
- Vocabulary for All Walks of Life
- Grammar: Simple Present, Simple Past, Present Perfect, Prepositions
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
16 and older
* Participants will receive a KHDA-approved professional certificate (if required, KHDA attestation can be arranged for a fee of AED 150, to be paid directly to the institute)
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station