Introduce your kids to digital illustrations and mixed media portraits using Procreate on an iPad!
This 8-hour (8 sessions x 1 hour) private class explores illustration as a visual interpretation of words, concepts, and ideas. Under the guidance of a professional artist, they will learn the basics of using the Procreate app while developing their drawing abilities on a digital interface.
They will complete a new piece of digital artwork each session. This class is suitable for all levels and requires no experience whatsoever!
- Introduction to Procreate - Interface and Gestures, Apple pencil, Keyboard Shortcuts, Copy Paste menu, Quick menu
- Gallery - Create Canvas, Preview, Organize, Import and Share art, File Types, Paint, Smudge, and Erase
- Brushes Overview - Brush library, Brush studio, Brush Studio Settings, Dual Brush, Importing Brushes
- Colors Overview - Colors Interface, Color Disc, Classic Color Panel, Color Harmony, Color Values, Palettes, Color Profiles
- Layers Overview - Layers Interface, Create Layers, Organize Layers, Layer Options, Blend Modes, Layer Masks, Export Layers
- Guides Overview - Create Guides, 2D Grid, Isometric Guide, Symmetry Guides, Perspective Guide
- Drawing Assist and Text - Edit Quick Shapes, text interface, Edit Style, Fonts
- Animation - Animation interface, Animation Options, Animation Settings, Share Animations
- Selection - Selections Methods, Automatic Selections, Freehand Selections, Rectangle and Ellipse, Selection settings
- Transform and Actions - Transform Interface, Freeform Interface, Uniform Transform, Distort Transform, Warping, Interpolation, Adjustments, Adjustment Interface, Actions Interface
- Selling Artwork - Teaching them how to sell your art via different websites and platforms
- Students must bring their own iPad with the Procreate 5 app installed and Apple Pencil
- The instructor will provide all other materials for the class including a sketchbook and pencils
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
7 - 17 years old
- The instructor can teach in English or Arabic
The class can be held in the locations mentioned below:
Starbucks Al Barsha Commercial Branch, or Starbucks Mall Of The Emirates Branch
At the instructor's home (Unit # to be shared upon booking), Al Telal 11, First Al Khail Road, Barsha 1
At your premise in the following areas - Tecom, Barsha Heights,The Greens, Al Barsha 1