The PADI Seal Team is a fun opportunity for children to learn how to scuba dive at a young age. This course is similar to the Bubblemaker course but offers more action through several underwater activities (a.k.a. Aqua Missions) specially designed for young scuba divers with curious minds and a lot of energy.
The Aqua Missions are divided into two significant parts over 2-days (each session takes 2-3 hours):
Day - 1: The first part teaches kids about the basics of scuba diving - using the scuba equipment, breathing through air tanks, clearing a mask of water, recovering a regulator, and swimming. PADI-certified instructors will make sure that your kids are safe and at ease with the sensation of being weightless in water.
Part - 2: The second part of the Aqua Missions will teach kids more advanced skills such as marine animal identification, search and recovery diving, and skin diving. Each skill will take about an hour to finish and the young scuba diver will become a recognized PADI Seal Team Member upon completion of the said Aqua Missions.
This may become a stepping stone for the PADI Open Water Diver course when the child comes of age.
No need to bring your own scuba gear, the diving equipment will be provided in this course and are tailored especially for children.
* All diving equipment will be provided
* Access to e-learning course materials can be purchased directly from the instructor for AED 300
* Please bring comfortable swimming attire and footwear, and an extra set of clothes
* Changing rooms & lockers are available for use at the hotel
8 - 10 years old
* Participants should be in good health & comfortable being in the water
* Parents to sign a consent form & medical questionnaire for their kids
* Participants will receive a PADI certificate upon the completion of the course
* The sessions can be rescheduled in case of unfavorable weather conditions for safety reasons. Rescheduling due to weather conditions will not affect your learning hours
Hotel Dukes Dubai
The Palm Jumeirah