One way of feeding your kid’s eagerness to learn and explore is by introducing them to the fascinating underwater world. A great way to do this is by enrolling your kids in this 3 hours (1 session) scuba diving lesson, where they learn under the direct supervision of PADI professionals. The chance to discover different kinds of marine life up close and personal is a priceless gift that you can give your children.
The PADI Bubblemaker course is a fun way to introduce kids to diving where they can also learn to appreciate the natural beauty of the sea. Under close supervision, your children will learn how to use scuba diving equipment and properly take their first breaths using oxygen tanks while in confined water.
Once they acclimated, your kids can dive in water not deeper than 2 meters/6 feet to practice their newly acquired skills and explore their underwater surroundings with PADI-certified instructors.
Don’t worry about the diving gear, all the necessary equipment that your children will use in this course will be provided.
* All diving equipment will be provided
* Please bring comfortable swimming attire and footwear, and an extra set of clothes
* Changing rooms & lockers are available for use at the hotel
8 - 10 years old
* Participants should be in good health & comfortable being in the water
* Parents to sign a consent form & medical questionnaire for their kids
* Maximum water depth: 2 meters (6 feet)
* Participants will receive a PADI certificate upon the completion of the course
* The sessions can be rescheduled in case of unfavorable weather conditions for safety reasons. Rescheduling due to weather conditions will not affect your learning hours
Hotel Dukes Dubai
The Palm Jumeirah