When it comes to Vietnamese cuisine, pho is king. This hearty and delicious meal is a staple in Asian cuisine, and is super fun to make!
The dish is created with Vietnamese noodles and is infused with either beef or chicken for protein, but can also be made with a vegetarian broth for non-meat eaters. The instructor will help you understand the basics of creating this meal so you can enjoy it any time of the week from the comfort of your own home.
You'll learn to:
- Make a broth using one of the main ingredients (chicken bone, beef bone, or vegetable).
- Cook Vietnamese rice noodles to perfection.
- Use chopsticks to eat this delicious meal.
Take this 2.5-hour private class with Luna and transform your dinner table to a Vietnamese culinary experience.
*Chilly is an optional ingredient in this recipe. It can be adjusted according to your liking.
* All ingredients for the dishes will be provided. You will also receive a printed recipe sheet of the dishes you will make
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
12 and older
* Participants must mention what foods or ingredients they are allergic or sensitive to so that the instructor can avoid using these items
* If students prefer to take the class in their own kitchen, there is an additional fee of AED 80 for transportation in Dubai locations. Transportation fees for locations outside of Dubai differ
At the instructors premise:
Al Khail Gate, Emirates Accommodations, Building 35
(Door number will be provided upon booking)