Looking to learn recipes that are western and different with 'finger-biting' deliciousness? Check out this class and figure out the types of continental cuisines you can cook at your next family gathering or as a special dinner for your family or friends.
An experienced chef will teach you the techniques of making continental dishes from different parts of the world. You will learn dishes like pies, pasta, meaty treats, soups or salads. A single session with 3 hours will teach you how to cook any two dishes of your choice, one main course and one side.
The class is held in a private 1-on-1 setting where the instructor will be able to give you their complete attention while you cook the recipe.
You can choose any 1 main course to cook from the list below:
- Braised meat with brown sauce
- Braised chicken with brown sauce
- Fish and chips
- Baked vegetables with béchamel sauce
- Poached fish
- Meat pie
- Vegetable pie
- Pesto pasta
You can choose any 1 side dish from the list below:
- Mashed Potatoes
- Potato Wedges
- Steamed or grilled vegetables
* Students are advised to bring aprons. Otherwise will be provided by the instructor.
* Instructor will provide a print out of the recipes.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
9 and older
At Instructor Home:
(Unit number will be shared upon booking)
Al Furjan Townhouses, Phase 2