Start your barista journey with a dedicated course designed to bring you and everyone else joy!
In this 40-hour 2-week course (8 sessions), you'll be introduced to various barista, latte art, brewing and mixology skills for both the coffee shop and personal use. For this premium package, you will have access to premium-quality coffee and materials.
- 4 Coffee Training Courses in 8 sessions
- Moderate Discounts on purchases from center
- 2 GCC Certificates after passing the final exam
Barista Skills Foundation:
This course focuses on the key skills required to set a grinder, make espresso and foam, and texture milk for cappuccinos. It allows you to gain an introductory understanding of the coffee itself and set a foundation from which to build practical skills for milk technique and latte art while implementing health and safety practices and customer service
You'll undergo practical and written assessments to test your knowledge. All skills from these modules will be assumed to be held and may be tested.
Latte Art Foundation:
Master the art of creating basic, incredible top designs from a simple heart to a 3-D babyccino bear. With easy-to-follow, fully illustrated instructions from one of the leading latte artists, you’ll soon impress your friends and family with spectacular coffee art designs.
This course introduces you to the different methods of brewing coffee. You'll receive theoretical and practical hands-on instruction for a range of devices including automatic and manual gravity brewers, as well as other commonly used brewers within their local culture. You'll also explore how to produce a tasty brew based on an understanding of the essential brewing elements and an analysis of their brew results.
Mixology and Bartending Foundation:
Explore how to make and bring refreshing mocktails into the mix like ice-cold and well-balanced drinks in this mixology class. Take seasonal ingredients and everyday staples and turn them into delicious condiments for your beverages with customized demands for different mocktails.
- Students must bring a notebook and pen
- Optionally, for each topic (module) listed in the description, students can purchase a 50 AED booklet to refer to
- All other materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
15 and older
- 2 GCC certificates will be awarded upon successful completion of the course
- AED 210 Apron/T-shirt fee must be paid directly at the academy.
- It's recommended but not mandatory that students take the coffee fundamentals course
- Session duration may vary between 3 to 5 hours. Total course will be 40 hours
- The center will coordinate with you to arrange you in the next upcoming batch after booking as per mutual convenience
Deira City Centre, Port Saeed Rd.
Al Ansari Building, Floor no. 3, Office No. 312
behind EPPCO Petrol Station & Mosque
Opposite Sapphire Tower