This private class is an in-depth, informative, and fun class where you will learn about the origins of cocoa, how to work with chocolate, the tempering and molding techniques to make those shiny chocolate bars, and creative recipes and ideas to help you make the chocolate ganache/filling of your choice.
In a single session of 2 hours, you would be making your own chocolate bars and pralines/bonbons as well as chocolate combinations with different drinks.
What you will learn:
- Chocolate ingredients and its significance
- Chocolate tasting and combinations
- Chocolate tempering techniques
- Tips to tricks to get the best texture and flavor of the chocolate
- Making professional chocolates for gifting purpose and for your own pampering
Students will end their class carrying home a complimentary Chocobliss product.
- Participants are requested to bring their own apron
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At instructor's premises (Unit # will be provided upon booking)