A finjan of traditional Arabic coffee, served with a side of dates; is there a better way to start your morning?
Although many who visit the country get the chance to try this beverage, most miss the opportunity to learn more about its history and the etiquette of serving it.
Get the chance to learn the history of traditional Arabic coffee and how it's made during this event, where you will get a true sneak peek behind the traditional curtains and gain insight from Emirati locals.
What You Will Learn:
- History of Arabic coffee
- Steps of preparing Arabic coffee
- Tools used in preparing Arabic coffee in a traditional way
- Spices used in Arabic Coffee
- How Arabic Coffee is served and the hidden messages
- Arabic coffee with dates and Emirati sweets
- Interaction with certified local tour guides
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
0 and older
- The experience will start and end on time, and guests need to arrive ten minutes earlier in order not to miss any part of the experience
- Any orders, besides what is offered during the event, needs to be paid by the customer to the restaurant directly
Al Fanar Restaurant
Al Barsha Pond Park