Want to ensure you don't lose out on a big deal? Whether you're just starting your sales career or want to brush up on your skills, this course is your best bet.
You will be guided through each stage of the sales process and identify the key activities every salesperson needs to build into their sales approach. Based on years of research and successful outcomes, this course, taught by instructor Cornell Wallace, will lay the foundation for successful selling.
- Understand the power of your sales offer and communicate it with impact using your appeal
- Increase confidence and bring about instant change by identifying and overcoming challenges
- Identify the benefits of high value questions and the power of "selling by objectives"
- Win true customer commitment through professional "closing"
- Assess your own selling style and adapt it to suit your customers
- Apply a proven sales structure and process during every future sales scenario
- Research and target the right prospects and customers to generate the best results
- Deploy key strategies for winning business and gaining customer commitment
- Plan your calls professionally
- Sell by setting clear objectives
- Gain and retain your customers' attention
- Ask value-driven questions to fully uncover your customers' needs
- Respond to and manage objections confidently and professionally
- Keep developing your client relationships for long-term profitable business
The course uses up-to-date training techniques and methods to give all participants the best opportunities for learning, including:
- Class sessions
- Group discussions
- Simulation exercises
- Case studies and problem solving exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Students will receive a KHDA-attested certificate
Mai Tower - Office #1412