Are you having trouble reaching your targets? Are you wondering why your method closing business is not consistent? Have you wondered if there is an easy way? As a professional with a sales role whether you work for a company or run your own, this workshop will help you close more business, feel successful and most importantly, increase your revenue.
This online course will guide professionals like you through practical and modern sales techniques to get you the results that you want - which is more signed contracts. If you are worried that you do not have what it takes, maybe it is time for a refresher or an update on your methods through a 7 practical webinar sessions.
These sessions help you with practical and bite size sales techniques that you once mastered and then have forgotten. Once you have started this program, you will immediately see progress. You will get back smashing targets and increase your revenue.
The classes purposely have time in between them for you to practice what you have learned and come back with feedback.
- Professionals in B2B or B2C selling roles Sales Representatives/ Managers
- Business Development Representatives/ Managers
- Sales Managers that want tips on how to coach their teams
- Independent professionals with a Sales Role or wanting to start a Sales Role
- Coaches, Consultants, Instructors or other professionals that are self employed
- Find out what your customer wants to talk about with you
- Transform your services into solutions
- Learn a 5 step process to follow on any virtual or live sales interaction
- Learn to sell value vs price through precise sales questions
- Discover a closing formula to secure any commitment
- Learn how to avoid objections ahead of time
- Take away a checklist to overcome the price objection
Beginner & Intermediate
* Electronic study material & reference material for the course will be provided in PDF format
* Students are recommended to have a notepad & pen to take notes
24 hours prior to course start with full refund
25 - 65 years old
* E-Letter of Attendance Can be provided upon request
Online on Zoom