Be proficient on the concepts and skills required in accounting and bookkeeping. This 16-hour financial accounting crash course provides detailed knowledge on accounting terms, concepts, and its practical applications in the workplace (e.g. how the books of accounts are maintained in corporate companies). Lessons are delivered in small groups but can also be given as 1-on-1 depending on the instructor and participant’s availability.
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
Pre-requisite: You must have basic accounting knowledge.
Who should attend:
- Anyone seeking career opportunities in the accounting industry
What you will learn:
- Understand accounting concepts & rules of debit & credit
- Recognize the nature of accounts, classification, and chart of accounts
- Able to maintain accounting records in ERP posting the transaction to right accounting heads
- Prepare trial balance, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Overview of accounting/importance of books of accounts
- Job profile/role of an accountant, skills, and qualification
Upon request, this class can be offered online.
* It is recommended that students bring their own laptops. If unavailable, computers are free for use at the Center
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
* Pre-requisite: You must have basic accounting knowledge
* Participants will receive a KHDA-approved professional certificate (if required, KHDA attestation can be arranged for a fee of AED 150, to be paid directly to the institute)
* Upon request, this class can be offered online
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station