Making your mark and having a measurable impact as a human resource and labor relations professional today requires a deeper toolkit.
This online course takes you beyond traditional Human Resources, such as compensation or recruitment and retention, into the intricacies of long-term organizational and employee development in the current market. Learn how to pull on key Human Recourse levers and adapt them to the Human Resource function for greater impact - and get certified by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) body from the UK.
Whom Is This Course For:
- HR Managers, Officers, Generalists, and Business Partners
- HR Graduates, Post Graduates & MBA holders
- Recruitment Managers who want to hone their domain skills
- Anyone who wants to pursue an HR career
- Provide students with the latest tools and skills they need to function as successful managers in both HR and business. The text explores the evolution of the field, highlighting the introduction of revolutionary new technologies and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and cloud computing.
- Focus on the positive impacts technology has had on the HR field. The ability to vet potential employees on the Internet shifts more HR responsibilities to managers, leaving HR departments with more time to carry out strategic, long-term endeavors for boosting employee performance and engagement.
- Acquaint students with the idiosyncrasies and demands placed on top management in terms of strategic decisions, as opposed to functional management.
- Actively involve students in the exploration of current ideas, issues, problems, and techniques associated with top management duties and apply a focus on the total organization from a global perspective.
- Familiarize students with the current literature, concepts, and theories of Strategic Management.
- Improve and sharpen report writing and oral presentation skills.
- CPD ensures that you maintain and enhance the knowledge and skills you need to deliver a professional service to your customers, clients, and the community.
Detailed Course Outline:
- Module 1: Human Resource Policies and Strategies
- Developing apposite HR policies and strategies
- Examining the components of HR policies
- assessing, developing and the strategic needs of the organization
- Studying the Human Resource strategies that organizations commonly use
- Classifying internal and external factors that shape HR strategies and policies
- Recognizing the importance of strategy-driven human resource management
- Identifying the challenges in HR
- Recognizing the value of HR ethics
- Module 2: HRBP (HR Business Partnering)
- Aligning HR with business strategy
- Determining the gaps by conducting organizational diagnostics
- Accomplishing active HR business partnering.
- preparing for the futuristic HR business partnering
- Connecting Business goals with Human Resource strategies
- Understanding the impact of external factors on Business alignment
- Managing the HRBP role
- Reinforcing and extending the scope of business partnerships
- Module 3: UAE Labor Laws
- Knowing employee and employer rights
- Understanding the minimum standards of employment law
- Distinguishing the types of employment contracts.
- Managing the contract of employment
- Understanding salary and WPS
- Understanding the impacts on termination of contract and dismissal
- Listing the statutory benefits and non-statutory benefits
- Module 4: Recruitment strategies
- Job analysis and design
- Identifying the objectives of strategic staffing
- Understanding the influence of the external environment on recruitment
- Understanding the impact of efficient manpower planning
- Evaluating the present issues and practices in the staffing process
- Comparing various decision-making models
- Understanding the relationship of recruitment with other HR functions
- Developing and administering various interview techniques
- Understanding the benefits of employee testing including psychometrics
- Identifying and implementing retention strategies
- Creating a succession plan
- Identifying and addressing contemporary issues in staffing
- Module 5: HR Competencies
- Mastering the HR transformation
- Realizing the HR value proposition
- Developing HR competency framework
- Mastering behavioral event interviewing techniques (BEI)
- Translating competencies into a meaningful HR system
- Module 6: HR Balance Scorecard (HR-BSC)
- Evaluating performance management system and realizing the need for BSC
- Exploring the benefits of a balanced scorecard approach
- Identifying the parameters to the link
- Discussing various guidelines and issues
- Developing BSC using the 4 BSC value-propositions
- Module 7: Compensation and Rewards Management
- Designing implementing and measuring equity pay system
- Benchmarking market pay practices
- Considering indirect and direct pay components
- Developing a salary policy and model
- Defining the internal job structure
- Examining external competitiveness
- Examining market-pricing
- Conducting surveys, collating and using the data
- Examining the features of benchmark jobs
- Developing variable pays
- Budgeting and forecasting compensation
- Categorizing employee benefits
- Considering alternate compensation solutions
- Module 8: Strategic Workforce Planning
- Defining and developing strategic workforce planning
- Diagnosing current workforce planning practices
- Conducting research
- Evaluating the productivity of existing strategic workforce planning process
- Module 9: HR Measurement and Metrics
- Determining and creating various HR measurement and metrics
- Using metrics to measure ROI
- Creating HR measurements and metrics and what to measure and why
- Designing HR modeling tools
- Designing HR scorecard to align with business needs
- Building the metrics business case
- Turning metrics into analytics and analytics into strategies
- Deciding what metrics are important to your business
- Module 10: Employee Engagement and Talent Management
- Understanding the evolution of employee engagement
- Highlighting the benefits of engagement?
- Using the employee engagement to create higher financial returns
- Focusing on engaging top-line performers
- Analyzing the factors that motivate top performers
- Incorporating the organisation’s talent strategy to individuals’ career
- Identifying avenues for increasing engagement levels
Intermediate & Advanced
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Students will receive a CPD UK accredited and KHDA approved certificate at the end of the course.
* Upon booking, you will be contacted by the institute to provide the link to the online portal where the class will be conducted.