One of the most significant career benefits of a CPHQ qualification is that it can set those in the industry apart by identifying them as professionals with knowledge of high-quality healthcare practices.
The National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) provides accreditation for CPHQ. This group course is intended to promote excellence and professionalism by documenting individual performance as measured against a predetermined level of knowledge about quality. The certification, which indicates professional and academic achievement in the field of healthcare quality management.
CPHQ test preparation provides a better understanding of exam content, pattern, and techniques to pass the exam. The course will follow the NAHQ-CPHQ exam guidelines and will help participants focus their study efforts.
All professionals who want to excel and demonstrate their skill competency in the field of healthcare quality should apply to achieve certification. As per CPHQ requirements, the examination committee develops and writes the examination to test the knowledge, skills, and abilities of effective quality professionals who have been performing a majority of the roles and responsibilities as per the examination pattern for at least 2 years. CPHQ preparation course is designed in a manner to help professionals in their ongoing development.
Who needs the CPHQ course?
- Lab technicians
- Hospital Admin
- Healthcare quality professional
- Accreditation officers
- Medical directors
- Senior nurses
- Risk managers
- All healthcare professionals working or interested in managerial or quality jobs can enroll for the CPHQ practice exam
- The center will provide books and mock exams
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Students will receive a KHDA-attested certificate
- Exam fees are payable to NAHQ and may range between USD 473 to USD 579, depending on membership. After booking the course, the instructor will guide you on the payment process
#401 - H Floor Al Safa Commercial Building
Outside BurJuman Metro (Exit 1), same building as Evisu