Digital Marketing is one of the most powerful skill sets in the tool chest of the modern professional, and like any constantly changing topic can be hard to navigate. In order to solve this, AstroLabs has built a 1 Week intensive Digital Marketing workshop track, built by and for professional practitioners.
The goal of this program is not to teach you what to do, but have you do it yourself! Each day in the program will have heavy hands-on work using the actual tools that professional digital marketers use on a daily basis. The program focuses on practical, hands-on, up-to-date learning modules which can turn anyone from a novice to a high impact competent certified digital marketing professional.
This intensive Digital Marketing Track will cover the following topics:
- Comprehensive Digital Marketing: This workshop will focus on how to implement a successful online marketing strategy, by learning about every important marketing channel. Understand the advantages of each channel, and how you can use them to achieve your marketing and business goals.
- Mastering Google Analytics: Track the important KPI’s needed for your business, tell stories with your data, Import Advanced Metrics & Dimensions, Customize Your Reports & Dashboards with the exact data you need, Automate key processes, and get Google certified.
- Google Analytics Exam
- Display Push Marketing: Learn about Display Marketing, and how to reach a wide audience interested in your product. In this workshop, we will cover the basics of online display advertising, including Display ads, GDN (the Google Display network), Facebook Ads, Placements, Affiliates, and Retargeting (on Google, Facebook and using 3rd party tools like AdRoll).
- Advertising with Google Ads: Learn to fully utilize Google’s advertising platform AdWords to grow your business, benefit the organization & clients you serve, and advance in your career.
- Google AdWords Exam
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): If you’ve ever wondered how to get your website on the front page of search engines, the answer you’ve been looking for is SEO. In this course, you will gain a better understanding of how search engines work and how to use them to your advantage. You can increase your business’ revenue and gain a very in-demand skill to help you advance in your career.
- Crafting A Social Media Strategy: In a digital age full of brands competing for the attention of consumers, you need to distinguish yourself by crafting a content strategy that focuses on consumers while achieving your business objectives.
- Email Marketing & Customer Retention: This workshop will cover the basics of how to setup email campaigns, how to code in basic HTML, how to design off of responsive professional looking templates, and how to track and set up automated campaigns (using drip campaigns and workflows), with the end goal of having a rock-solid digital customer retention strategy in place.
Website Conversion Optimization: Having a systematic process for increasing your conversion rate on your website, not only generates more conversions but it also improves your cost per acquisition across all marketing channels, making your marketing more cost-effective.
- Have a full view of the whole Digital Marketing Landscape and understand how channels can work together.
- Learn how to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy for your business and in your current role.
- Learn how to report on your marketing efforts and track all of your data (including Conversion Rate and Cost Per Acquisition of Customers).
- Learn how to not waste money on your efforts and to focus on performance!
- Learn how to create campaigns on Ads (Display & Search), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Mailchimp and more!
- Learn to track everything through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Learn to bring in organic traffic to your site (through Search Engine Optimization, Content and Social Media).
- Learn to do all of your marketing inhouse, or manage an outsourced team / agency.
- Become proficient in all the major tools used in digital marketing.
- Get Google certified in Ads and Analytics.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* As a KHDA accredited Training Institute, AstroLabs will grant a certificate of completion of this Digital Marketing track. In addition, participants will be able to receive 2 Google certificates (in Google AdWords and Google Analytics).
* Each class (day) can also be taken independently. Contact us for further information.