Get your hands messy with clay and other materials as you create beautiful sculptures!
Sculptures can be of high relief or low relief. High relief sculptures are tall, upright, and easily visible from flat surfaces. Conversely, low relief structures are ever so slightly elevated above flat surfaces.
This 1.5-hour private class explores various materials used to create sculptures, including wood, plaster, steel, and stone.
Under the guidance of a professional art instructor, you will construct 2 sculptures of your choice in 5 sessions. You can choose from the list below:
- Shapes (triangle, square, circle)
- How to use tools safely
- Manipulate different materials to form sculpture
- Create shapes using molds
- Incorporate techniques such as pointing, surfacing, and finishing
Students must have the following materials:
- Set of sculpting wooden tool & wire tool
- Molding clay 6 kg
- Plaster of Paris 4 packets (2 kg total)
- One plastic bowl medium size
- Poster paint all colors
- Lacquer spray paint
- Golden spray paint
- One plastic roll transparent
- Medium tray
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 and older
At Your Premise