Help your children discover easy tips and tricks for drawing and sketching!
In this private 1.5-hour class, students will learn how to finish an artwork by drawing and sketching with simple steps.
A professional art instructor will tailor the class to your kid's skill level and learning goals, with no experience required. They will explore all the essential techniques they need to draw confidently like a pro!
- Recognize and recreate value shifts to depict light and form
- Use a simple block-in method to sketch their first still-life artwork
- Create a sense of space and dimension with cast shadows and highlights
This class is suitable for all levels. Your child can choose to book 4 sessions or 8 sessions, depending on their level and progress. Optionally, they can book 1 session if they would like to try out the class before committing to more sessions.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 - 17 years old
Students must have the following materials:
- Medium size drawing board
- Shading Pencils: 2B,4B,6B,9B
For Colored Pencil Sketches:
- Canson Sheets Sketch Book
- Watercolor Pencil Box
- Watercolor Color Box (36)
- Acrylic Paints Box
At Your Premise