Would you like to be able to edit your photos and create images for online advertising or social media for your business? Then join this course and learn how to retouch photos with Adobe Photoshop!
This beginners 10-hour Photoshop course (10 sessions x 1 hour) will familiarize you with the Adobe Photoshop application interface, and teach you the basic functions of the software. You will be able to improve and repair photos, cut away a person or an object from a photo, and master the selection and layering functions. You will also have hands-on drills and exercises in class and at home to improve your craft.
By learning the basics and with constant practice, you can master the art of photo retouching and creating posters or digital artworks that you can be proud of. You will also get an overview of how to use Behance platform and community to showcase your portfolio of designs, get inspired and discover creative work.
These private lessons are customized to your learning needs and can be taken at your most convenient schedule. They are perfect for those who need basic photo editing skills for their business or personal use.
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Setting up Preferences
- Workspace and Panels
- Creating New Documents
- Working with Multiple Documents
- File Types and Modes
- Cropping, Resizing & Resolution
- Introduction to Layers Section
- Working with Layers
- Layer Blending Modes
- Layer Styles and Effects
- Introduction to Selections Tools
- Usages of Selection Tools
- Modifying and Saving Selections
- Introduction to Masking Section
- Layer Masks vs. Erasing
- Layer Masks from Selections
About the Instructor:
Kate Yasakova is a freelance senior graphic designer from Ukraine. She has over 8 years of experience in web and graphic design. She is an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Dreamweaver.
* You will be provided with a Mac computer with the software installed during the classes. However, to do the homework, you must have a laptop/computer with the software installed
* You must bring a notebook and pen to the class
14 and older
Jumeirah Centre, Office #1